Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nails: Muppets by OPI!

Dude, is it November yet?

Photobucket
These pictures were released by OPI and are all over the web.

I heard about this collection via All Lacquered Up (a great site for nail polish dweebs like myself). She lists the colors as Animal-istic (Animal), Meep-Meep-Meep (Beaker), Wocka Wocka!(Fozzie), Pepe’s Purple Paassion, Designer…de Better! (Not sure...CLEARLY this should have a Rizzo name), Warm & Fozzie, Rainbow Connection, Fresh Frog of Bel Air(Kermit), and Gone Gonzo! (squee!). Miss Piggy, naturally, gets THREE colors: Excuse Moi!, Divine Swine, and Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It.

I don't care WHAT Gone Gonzo looks like, I'm buying it. YES. My love of Gonzo cannot be denied!

Photobucket
Sadly, I've been unable to find a close-up of Gonzo's color. :( And poor Rizzo is colorless!

Aha! ETA: Found images of Gone Gonzo here! Soooo tacky! I wants it!

The Muppets (movie) is one of the few blasts from my childhood I'm looking forward to as a new film (excuse me while I shudder at the thought of the upcoming Smurfs film). I adore the Muppets, and I'm looking forward to a movie that has more of the feel of Muppets Take Manhattan than the weak Wizard of Oz remake. While I have a lot of affection for both A Muppet Christmas Carol (the amount of lines straight from the novella make me grin!) as well as Muppet Treasure Island, the movies were at their best when the Muppets were living "normal" lives in the modern day.

Also, unlike My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake, Miss Piggy will NOT allow herself to be forced on a diet! She's keeping her hot bod, thanks! 0_~

Photobucket
Work it giiiirl!

Within a couple of days, I learned about the upcoming Legion/Star Trek crossover *and* the Muppets combined with OPI. This may be more than one woman can take!!

No comments:

Post a Comment