Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Shopping Extravaganza!

I'm not usually a big shopper (unless I'm on vacation), but I needed an outfit for an interview, which meant driving to the Big City (TM). I went to Cato, my home away from home, and hit the clearance racks pretty hard. I love the fact that they make plus sized clothes that just look like clothes.

Photobucket
I ended up getting all this for just a smidge over $100. Pretty sweet, right? Including the jacket, shirt, and necklace for my upcoming grad school interview. :)

But then, you see, I got this 30% off my entire order coupon at Books-a-Million (I actually have two *happy sigh!* and will be going back this weekend when it's also tax-free) and brought in this haul for $30, $12 of which was the headphones, which are actually for my mother.

Photobucket
I'm reading Leviathan at the moment - steampunk for teens! SWEET! I'm impressed thus far. I saw the sequel as a clearance book as well, so I'll be picking up the second one.

Then I needed a make up mirror and the prices at Ulta, thanks to my coupon, were comparable to other places, so I picked one up. I also got my first Urban Decay palette (so we'll see if they're reeeally all that), and then I TRIED to get $17.50 worth of ULTA products to get a free gift, but it turned out what I bought was on sale and didn't say so. Heh. So I didn't make it. But I still get to try out the products - I'm really liking the lip gloss.
Photobucket

Okay, these are just silly 0_~ I had to run by CVS and use some extrabuckness to pick up a back-up of Sally Henson's Raisin the Bar, which is a go-to lazy color of mine, and my mother (who has me doing her nails now) adores it, so I decided to get a back up, just in case. The Wet n' Wild is green with gold glitter, and was cheap; I picked it up because green and gold are the colors of the school I work at.

Photobucket

Photobucket
T.J. Maxx is my favorite place for photo albums! Bronte likes them too, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment